Sherborne Upholstery Nevada Petite Electric Riser Recliner
£965.00 – £1,127.00
Sherborne Upholstery – Nevada – Petite – Electric Riser Recliner – Various Fabrics
Designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user. Exceptionally comfortable Petite Electric Riser Recliner also available in Small, Standard & Royal Sizes.
The Nevada design features a soft, fibre-fille back, soft ‘pillow’ arms and full-width ‘chaise’ seating.
Optional Lumbar Adjustment option for individual comfort and support.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions.
- Special TouchStop Anti-Entrapment System for added reassurance.
- Option Lumbar Adjustment for added comfort.
- Personal Sherborne 5 Year Guarantee on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts.
- Single use Emergency back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery back-up available (at extra cost)
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides available as an alternative to castors on hardwood floors.
- Supplied with removeable back to make the task of delivering the recliner into your home much easier.
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 Stone)
- Choice of soft covers or leather.
- Available as a Single Motor or Dual Motor (Extra Cost)
The Single Motor & Dual Motor actions both lift and tilt the Recliner forwards so that getting in and out is the easiest thing imaginable.
Single Motor: The smooth and easy action enables the footrest to be fully raised before the back stars reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on Dual Motor designs) from a starting position 20cm (8″) from the wall.
Dual Motor: The sophisticated mechanism enables you to control the backrest and footrest independently to reach the exact position you want including a near horizontal full sleeping position (needs a 38cm (15″) gap from the wall.
TouchStop Anti-entrapment System: This special anti-entrapment system will STOP the chair after any human contact on the metal actions, to severely reduce the chance of entrapment.
Dimensions: Overall: H99.5 x W81.5 x D92cm (H39″ x W32″ x D36″) Seat: H45.5 x W45 x D51cm (H18″ x W17.5″ x D20″)
Please Note: For a full demonstration please come in store. Price is zero rated (Please contact us if you are unsure whether you qualify)
|Dimensions||81.5 × 92 × 99.5 cm|
Single Motor, Dual Motor
No Lumbar Support, Lumbar Support